Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mary Travers.


Mary Travers.

The hotest news coming right now is about Mary Travers.Read below to get more information.

i was 10 when I first saw Peter, Paul & Mary looking out of an album cover with their names chalked on a brick wall. I memorized their features as I listened to their voices. I could not believe so much music came from three singers, two guitars, and a bass. Their harmonies made me feel cradled in sound. They were too cool for me, of course, not to mention older by 15 or 20 years, but I felt they were my people.Why not? I could play all their songs, except for a couple of the bar chords.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: gator

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe Now: netvibes

Add to netvibes

Labels

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe Now: myaol

Add to My AOL

Category

Subscribe Now: rojo

Subscribe in Rojo

Subscribe Now: myy

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes.