Wednesday, October 14, 2009

captain lou albano

captain lou albano





Sad news as I just read where Captain Lou Albano has passed away at the age of 76. Capt Lou was a major character in the old WWWF and WWF. I met Albano a couple of time outside MSG and what a gentleman. I joked with him that as a kid he made me cry when he took a trophy that Chief Jay Strongbow had received for Wrestler of the Year and broke it over his head. Albano laughed and said “Joey is my goomba” then telling me that Chief Jay was really Joe Scarpa from Philly.

Rest in Peace Capt’ Lou

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: gator

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe Now: netvibes

Add to netvibes

Labels

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe Now: myaol

Add to My AOL

Category

Subscribe Now: rojo

Subscribe in Rojo

Subscribe Now: myy

 
Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Blog Themes.